The tryal of John Peter Zenger, [electronic resource] : of New-York, printer, who was lately try'd and acquitted for printing and publishing a libel against the government. With the Pleadings and Arguments on both Sides.
- Standardized Title:
- Brief narrative of the case and tryal of John Peter Zenger
- The second edition.
- London : printed for J. Wilford, behind the Chapter-House, St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1738.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,32p. ; 4⁰.
- Zenger, John Peter, 1697-1746 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Political crimes and offenses)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published in Boston, Mass. in 1738 as 'A brief narrative of the case and tryal of John Peter Zenger'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T89459.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|