The presbyterians plea of merit [electronic resource] : in order to take off the test, (in Ireland,) impartially examined. With an account of the state of Popery in that Kingdom, and of the origin and principles of the Dissenters in general. To which added, A Narrative of the Attempts the Dissenters in Ireland have made for procuring the Repeal of the Test.
- The second edition.
- London : reprinted from the Dublin edition, for G.F. and sold by A. Dodd, near Temple-Bar; and at the pamphlet-shops, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
42p. ; 8⁰.
- Presbyterians -- Ireland.
Church and state -- Ireland.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Jonathan Swift.
Price from imprint: price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Teerink-Scouten, 736
English Short Title Catalog, T89518.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|