A vindication of the Reverend Mr. John Gill, [electronic resource] : from the cavils and insults of an ignorant and impertinent scribbler, about the importance of rabbinical learning. By a lover of humanity and a friend to learning.
- London : printed for and sold by M. Cooper in Pater noster-row, and H. Whitridge at the Royal Exchange, [1750?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- [Gill, John] -- Early works to 1800.
Jewish learning and scholarship -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price 4 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T89562.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|