The doctrine of the trinity, stated and vindicated. Being the substance of several discourses on that important subject; reduc'd into the form of a treatise. By John Gill [electronic resource].
- London : printed, and sold by Aaron Ward, at the King's-Arms in Little-Britain; and H. Whitridge, at the Royal-Exchange, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,204p. ; 8⁰.
- Trinity -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 2s. Stitch'd.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T89615.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|