A contemplation on the existence and perfections of God, drawn from the several parts of the visible world, the structure of the human body, and the wonderful powers of the soul; as an image of the wisdom, power, and the invisible and immortal nature of God. Designed as a specimen of a body of divinity, executed in the same manner. By John Ryland, A. M. of Northampton [electronic resource].
- London : printed for Vallance and Simmons, No. 120. Cheapside, M.DCC.LXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
x,50p. ; 8⁰.
- God -- Proof -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T89658.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|