A sermon preach'd before the Honourable House of Commons, [electronic resource] : at St. Margaret's Westminster, on Wednesday the 30th of January 1711. Being the anniversary fast for the martyrdom of King Charles the First. By Thomas Gooch, D. D. Fellow of Gonvil and Caius College in Cambridge, and Chaplain to the Lord Bishop of London.
- London : printed by J. R. for Jonah Bowyer, at the Rose in Ludgate-Street, 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,22p. ; 4⁰.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Church of England -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T90150.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|