A journal, kept on a journey from Bassora to Bagdad [electronic resource] : over the little desert, to Aleppo, Cyprus, Rhodes, Zante, Corfu; and Otranto, in Italy; in the year 1779. By a gentleman, late an officer in the service of the Honourable East-India Company: containing an account of th progress of caravans over the Desert of Arabia; mode and expenses of quarantine; description of the soil, manners and Customs of the various Countries on the extensive Route, &c. &c.
- Horsham : printed by Arthur Lee; and sold by J. F. and C. Rivington, St. Paul's Church-Yard, M.DCC.LXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xi,,155,p. ; 8⁰.
- Middle East -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- England Horsham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By C. Eversfield.
Sometimes attributed to Samuel Evers.
With a 4 page list of subscribers.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T90227.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|