The whole book of Psalms, collected into English metre, [electronic resource] : by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others. Conferred with the Hebrew. Set forth and allowed to be Sung in all Churches, of all the People together, before and after Morning and Evening Prayer, and also before and after Sermons; and moreover in Private Houses, for their godly Solace and Comfort; laying apart all ungodly Songs and Ballads, which tend only to the nourishing of Vice, and corrupting of Youth.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins.
- London : printed by W. Wilkins, for the Company of Stationers, 1718.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms -- Paraphrases, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T90376.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|