An examination of the important question, whether education, at a great school, or by private tuition, is preferable? With remarks on Mr. Knox's book, entitled Liberal education. By Percival Stockdale [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Dodsley, Pall-Mall MDCCLXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,62p. ; 8⁰.
- Knox, Vicesimus, 1752-1821. Liberal education.
Tutors and tutoring.
Endowed public schools (Great Britain)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an errata slip pasted on verso of dedication leaf.
Price from imprint: price Two Shillings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T90649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|