The touch-Stone of common assurances [electronic resource] : or, a plain and familiar treatise, opening the learning of the common assurances, or conveyances of the kingdom: by William Sheppard, Esq; Of the Middle-Temple.
- The sixth edition: revised and corrected, with notes and additional references, by Edward Hilliard, .. To which is added, a copious index.
- Dublin : printed by John Exshaw, No. 98, Grafton-Street, MDCCLXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,504,p. ; 8⁰.
- Conveyancing -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T90881.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|