The neck of the Quakers broken, or cut in sunder by the two-edged sword of the spirit which is put into my mouth. ... Written by Lodowick Muggleton, ... [electronic resource].
- [London?] : Re-printed in the year, 1756.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
102p. ; 4⁰.
Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of 'The works of John Reeve and Lodowicke Muggleton', vol. 2, London, 1832.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Smith, J. Anti-Quakeriana, p.305-6
English Short Title Catalog, T91011.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|