A discourse on religious innovations [electronic resource] : pronounced by the Rev. Walter Blake Kirwan, at His Excellency the Neapolitan ambassador's chapel, the 20th March, 1786. To which is added, his letter to a friend in Galway, giving his reasons for quitting the Roman Catholic Church.
- The second edition.
- [Dublin] : London printed, and Dublin reprinted, by P. Wogan, No. 23, On the Old-Bridge, M.DCC.LXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
39,p. ; 12⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Matthew XVIII, 17 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T91066.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|