The golden bull; being the great charter of the Empire. Or, the liberties and immunities granted to the Empire, and all the members of it, by the Emperor Charles IV. in the year 1356. Confirm'd by the general diet and sworn to by every emperor at his election. The copy from which this translation was taken has been compar'd with, and exactly corrected by, the three originals, seal'd with a gold seal, which are kept one in Bohemia, another in the Palatinate, and third at Francfort [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Aurea bulla. English
- London : printed, and sold by J. Nutt, near Stationers-Hall, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,46,p. ; 4⁰.
- Constitutional history -- Holy Roman Empire -- Early works to 1800.
Holy Roman Empire -- Kings and rulers -- Election -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T91333.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|