Address to the people of Scotland, respecting Francis Grose, Esq; ... By Robert Burns, ... To which are added, verses on seeing the ruins of an ancient magnificent structure [electronic resource].
- [Glasgow?, 1795?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Possibly forms part of an edition of: 'Poetry; original and selected. Glasgow: printed for and sold by Brash and Reid', 1796-99, the poems of which were issued separately and subsequently collected.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T91530.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|