Juvenile poems, [electronic resource] : by the late John Courtenay, jun. With an elegy on his death. .
- London : printed by J. Jones, Chapel Street, Soho, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,47,p.,plate : port. ; 8⁰.
- Elegiac poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T92411.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|