A specimen of a commentary on Shakspeare. Containing I. Notes on As you like it. II. An attempt to explain and illustrate various passages, on a New Principle of Criticism, Derived from Mr. Locke's Doctrine of the Association of Ideas [electronic resource].
- London : printed for T. Cadell, in the Strand, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii,,258,p. ; 8⁰.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Criticism and interpretation.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Criticism and interpretation -- Early works to 1800.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. As you like it.
Locke, John, 1632-1704.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Preface signed: Walter Whiter.
With a half-title and a final errata leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T92969.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|