The history of the politicks of Great Britain and France, [electronic resource] : from the time of the conference at Pillnitz, to the declaration of war against Great Britain. With an appendix, containing a narrative of the attempts made by the British government to restore peace. In two volumes. ... By Herbert Marsh, ...
- Standardized Title:
- Historische Uebersicht der Politik Englands und Frankreichs. Adaptations. English
- London [i.e. Leipzig] : printed for the author; and sold by Marsh and Dunsford [T. Bensley, printer of the first two sheets], 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
France -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Europe -- Politics and government -- 1789-1815.
- Place of Publication:
- Germany Leipzig.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The author's preface says that this is a "not a literal translation, but only the same narrative drawn up in other language" of his 'Historische Uebersicht der Politik Englands und Frankreichs', which was first published in Leipzig in February 1799.
As Thomas Bensley says in his imprint on the verso of the titlepage to vol. 1, he printed the first two sheets; the body of the work was printed in Leipzig, where Herbert Marsh resided.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T93178.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|