The good, the bad, and me : in my anecdotage / Eli Wallach.
- 1st ed.
- Orlando : Harcourt, ©2005.
312 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Wallach, Eli, 1915-2014.
Actors -- United States -- Biography.
Wallach, Eli, 1915-2014.
- The author recounts his early years in Brooklyn, struggles to become an actor, work with such stars as Marlon Brando and Marilyn Monroe, and role as one of the earliest members of the famed Actors Studio.
- An actor grows in Brooklyn
The college years
Before the war
The war years
Broadway, here I come
A life in the theater
Husband and actor and director and father
The first taste of Hollywood
From New York to London and back
The dirtiest American film ever made
An actor's dilemma
My brief atonement
The good, the bad, and me
Schisgal, Gielgud, Sharif, and me
Reflections on a golden career.
- Filmography: pages 294-297.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Wallach, Eli, 1915- Good, the bad, and me.
Online version: Wallach, Eli, 1915- Good, the bad, and me.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|