A vindication of Mr. James Cruickshank, [electronic resource] : from the false and malicious aspersions of an abusive and scandalous libel, published by Mr. James Williamson. In a letter to that gentleman.
- [Berwick?, 1770?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
11,p. ; 8⁰.
- Last words -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Berwick-upon-Tweed.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: Ja. Cruickshank.
Dated: Berwick, March 12th, 1770.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T93590.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|