An answer to Isaac Pennington, Esq; his book intituled, Observations on some passages of Lodowick Muggleton's interpretation of the 11th chapter of the Revelations. Also some Passages of that Book of his Intituled, The Neck of the Quakers Broken. And in his Letter to Thomas Taylor. Whereby it might appear what Spirit the said Lodowick Muggleton is of, and from what God his Commission is. As by what Authority his Spirit is moved to write against the People called Quakers. Written to inform those that do not know the Antichristian Spirit of False Teachers in these our Days. By Lodowick Muggleton. Written in the Year, 1669 [electronic resource].
- London : printed by subscription, in the Year 1719.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,24p. ; 4⁰.
- Muggleton, Lodowick, 1609-1698. Neck of the Quakers broken.
Muggleton, Lodowick, 1609-1698. Letter sent to Thomas Taylor.
Penington, Isaac, 1616-1679. Observations on some passages of Lodowick Muggleton.
Muggleton, Lodowick, 1609-1698. True interpretation of the eleventh chapter of the Revelation of St. John and other texts in that book.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T93652.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|