The wisdom of God manifested in the works of the creation. [electronic resource] : In two parts. Viz. The Heavenly Bodies, Elements, Meteors, Fossils, Vegetables, Animals, (beasts, Birds, Fishes, and Insects) more particularly in the Body of the Earth, its Figure, Motion, and Consistency, and in the admirable Structure of the Bodies of Man, and other Animals, as also in their Generation, &c. With answers to some objections. By John Ray, Fellow of the Royal Society.
- The fourth edition corrected,and very much enlarged.
- London : printed by J.B. for Sam. Smith, and sold by Jeffery Wale, at the Angel in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1704.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,17-464p.,plate : port. ; 8⁰.
- Natural theology.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a divisional titlepage.
B2 and 4 and mis-signed a 2 and 4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Keynes, 62
English Short Title Catalog, T93669.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|