Nine letters to the Rev. Mr. John Horsey; or, an answer to his defence of infant baptism. By John Martin [electronic resource].
- London : printed by T. Wilkins, No. 23, Aldermanbury. And sold by Mr. Buckland, Pater-Noster-Row; Mr. Sockett, Radcliffe high-way; and by Mr. Murray, Princes-Street, Soho, MDCCLXXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,174p. ; 8⁰.
- Infant baptism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T93888.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|