Two letters. [electronic resource] : Let.IV. Being thoughts on the means of augmenting the number of mariners in these kingdoms, upon principles of liberty. Let.V. To Robert Dingley, Esq; containing moral and political reasons for relieving prostitutes who are inclined to forsake their evil Course of Life. By Mr. Hanway.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year M.DCC.LVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
;,34;35p. ; 4⁰.
- Dingley, Robert.
Prostitution -- Great Britain.
Sailors -- Training of -- Great Britain.
Seamen -- Training of -- xGreat Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage printed in red and black.
With separate titlepages to each letter.
Intended to continue his 'Three letters on the subject of the Marine society'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T93943.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|