Poplicola's supplement to Cato's letter, concerning popularity. Numb. 1 [electronic resource].
- London : printed and sold by J. Brotherton and W. Meadows in Cornhill, J. Bateman in St. Paul's Church Yard, and C. King in Westminster-Lane, 1722.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,58p. ; 8⁰.
- Gordon, Thomas, d. 1750. Popularity no proof of merit.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1727.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- All published? - Poplicola is a pseudonym.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T93996.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|