The life, actions, and amours, of Ferdinando, Marquiss of Palleotti, [electronic resource] : lately executed at Tyburn, for the murther of his servant: Wherein are contain'd, The true Origin of that Ancient and Illustrious Family, highly ennobled both on his Father's and Mother's Side, (especially the latter) and the Reasons which might have induced the Government, had they so thought fit, to have changed the Execution of his Sentence into a more Honourable Punishment. Written by a gentleman that was conversant with him abroad, and during his abode here in England, and his Confinement in Newgate.
- London : printed, and sold by William Boreham, at the Angel in Pater-Noster-Row, and the rest of the booksellers, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Biography as a literary form -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T94081.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|