Observations on the windward passage, or the passage between Jamaica and St. Domingo, [electronic resource] : &c. By Charles Roberts, Master in the Royal Navy. Entered at Stationers Hall.
- London : printed for W. Faden, Geographer to his Majesty, and to his Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
22p. ; 4⁰.
- Pilot guides -- West Indies.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T94291.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|