An essay on Milton's use and imitation of the moderns, in his Paradise lost [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Payne and J. Bouquet, in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCL.  
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,viii,,164,p. ; 8⁰.
- Milton, John, 1608-1674. Paradise lost -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication signed: William Lauder.
The last two leaves contain the postscript.
In this issue 'A new preface by the booksellers' was in 1751 inserted to disclaim William Lauder's scholarship.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T94352.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|