The new Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, [electronic resource] : translated out of the Latin Vulgate: `diligently Compared with the Original Greek: and first published by the English College of Rhemes, anno 1582. Newly revised and corrected according to the Clementin edition of the Scriptures. With annotations for Clearing up Modern Controversies in Religion, and other Difficulties of Holy Writ.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. N.T. English. Douai.
- Edinburgh : printed by John Moir, Paterson's Court, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
6,,532p. ; 12⁰.
- Bible. New Testament -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Final leaf = Yy2.
Challoner's revision of the Rheims version.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Darlow & Moule, 1422
English Short Title Catalog, T94475.
- Challoner, Richard, 1691-1781.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|