Lexiphanes, a dialogue. [electronic resource] : Imitated from Lucian, and suited to the present times. With a dedication to Lord Lyttleton, ... Being an attempt to restore the English tongue to its ancient purity, ...
- London : printed for, and sold by J. Knox, 1767.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxxix,,180p. ; 8⁰.
- Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784. Dictionary of the English language.
English language -- Style.
English language -- Diction.
English language -- 18th century.
English literature -- History and criticism.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Archibald Campbell.
Sometimes erroneously attributed to William Kenrick.
An attack on writers, directed especially against Samuel Johnson.
Horizontal chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, III.278
English Short Title Catalog, T94503.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|