Thoughts on the expediency of adopting a system of national education, more immediately suited to the policy of this country [electronic resource] : with Certain Brief Remarks on that Class of Free Schools, Commonly Distinguished by the name of Diocesan Schools. By Anthony King, Esq. L. L. D.
- Dublin : printed by George Bonham, for Messrs. Byrne, Moore, M'Kenzie, Sleater, Archer, Watts, and Mercier and Co, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,141,p. ; 8⁰.
- Education -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price two Shillings and eight Pence halfpenny.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T94671.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|