The life and unaccountable actions of William Fuller, [electronic resource] : alias Esq; Fuller, alias Colonel, alias Sir William, alias William Baron Fuller, the notorious English cheat. Giving a true and exact Account of his Birth, Education, and all his Villanies, from his first coming to London, in the Year 1686. to this Time: Where his unparrellel'd Rogueries are discover'd, and how he impos'd not only on particular Persons, but on both Houses of Parliament; and was voted by them an incorrigible Rogue and Impostor. .
- The second edition with large additions ..
- London : printed for A. Bettesworth at the Red Lyon in Pater-Noster-Row, and J. Stone at the Cock on Ludgate-Hill, [1719?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,182[i.e.206]p. ; 12⁰.
- Fuller, William, 1670-1733.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pp.205-206 misnumbered 181-182 respectively.
Printed not before 1718 on internal evidence.
Price from imprint: Price 1 s. 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T94848.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|