Elements of Christian theology [electronic resource] : containing, proofs of the authenticity and inspiration of the Holy Scriptures; a Summary of the History of the Jews; a Brief Statement of the Contents of the Several Books of the Old and New Testaments; a Short Account of the English Translations of the Bible and of the Liturgy of the Church of England; and a Scriptural Exposition of the Thirty-Nine Articles of Religion. By George Pretyman, D. D. F. R. S. Lord Bishop of Lincoln. Designed Principally for the Use of Young Students in Divinity. In two volumes. ... .
- Third edition.
- London : printed for Cadell and Davies, Strand; Rivingtons, St. Paul's Church-Yard; White, Fleet-Street; Hatchard, Piccadilly; Lunn, Oxford-Street; Deighton; Cambridge; and Cooke, and Hanwell & Parker, Oxford. Printed by Luke Hansard, Great Turnstile, Lincoln's-Inn Fields, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England. Thirty-nine Articles.
Church of England -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
Bible -- Introductions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T95364.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|