Dissertations and critical remarks upon the Æneids of Virgil. [electronic resource] : Containing, Among Other Interesting Particulars, A full Vindication of the Poet from the Charge of an Anachronism with Regard to the Foundation of Carthage. By the late John Martyn, F. R. S. Editor of Virgil's Georgicks and Bucolicks. To the whole is prefixed, some account of the author and his writings.
- London : printed for Lockyer Davis in Holborn, Printer to the Royal Society, and J. Woodyer in Cambridge, M.D.C.C.LX.X. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,lxiii,,227,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Virgil. Aeneis.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T95418.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|