The history and practice of civil actions, [electronic resource] : particularly in the Court of Common Pleas, Being An Historical Account of the Parts and Order of Judicial Proceedings, viz. Writs, Appearances, Bail, Declarations, Pleadings, Issues, Trials, Verdicts, Judgments, Error and Costs; with the several Changes introduced into these Proceedings and Practice by the several Statutes of Amendments, Jeofails, and Costs: And containing a general Account of the Principles of Special-Pleading in all Civil Suits: With an Introduction, on the Constitution of England. By the late Lord Chief Baron Gilbert. The third edition, carefully corrected from the many errors in the former impression, with the addition of many notes and references.
- London : printed by His Majesty's law printers, for P. Uriel, in the Inner Temple-Lane, and E. Brooke, in Bell-Yard, near Temple-Bar, MDCCLXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain. Court of Common Pleas.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The pages are unnumbered, with the exception of page 1 of the introduction.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T95565.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|