The mystery of God and man: the union of the human with the divine nature. Wherein is fully discovered the cause of all strife and controversy. And the Ground of Universal Harmony clearly pointed out. In Form of a Letter to a Clergyman. With the true state of the Christian church. consequent on its Present Doctrines [electronic resource].
- London : printed and sold by M. Lewis, Paternoster-Row: also sold by Kingman, Royal-Exchange, MDCCLXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
28,,iv-x,68p. ; 8⁰.
- Elliot, Richard, dissenting minister.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Animadversions upon Richard Elliot's 'Divine revelation'.
Price from imprint: price Two Shillings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T95623.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|