The case of Henry Simons, a Polish Jew merchant; and his appeal to the public thereon. Now publish'd, with the tryal at Chelmsford, for the benefit of him and his unhappy family [electronic resource].
- London : printed, and sold by all the booksellers and pamphlet shops in Town and Country, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
115,p. ; 8⁰.
- Ashley, James.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The trial has separate title page: 'The tryal of Henry Simons, a Polish Jew Merchant, ..'.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling and Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T95662.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|