Arithmetick in the plainest and most concise methods hitherto extant. [electronic resource] : With new improvements for dispatch of business in all the several rules. As also fractions vulgar and decimal, wrought together after a new Method, that renders both easy to be understood in their Nature and Use. The whole perus'd and approv'd of, by the most eminent Accomptants in the several Offices of the Revenue, viz. Customs, Excise, &c. as the only Book of its Kind, for Variety of Rules and Brevity of Work. The tenth edition, with considerable additions, and curious improvements, by the author, Geo. Fisher, Accomptant.
- London : printed for C. Hitch, and L. Hawes, in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCLVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,312,p. ; 12⁰.
- Arithmetic -- Early works to 1900.
Business mathematics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The final leaf contains a contents list.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T95722.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|