A letter to the publisher of Brothers's prophecies, by Mrs. S. Green: in which she bears testimony to the sanity of Mr. Brothers. And relates several visions, which she has had in confirmation of his mission [electronic resource].
- London : printed for G. Riebau, No. 439, Strand, Near Buckingham-Street, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Brothers, Richard, 1757-1824.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T95839.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|