Select remains [electronic resource] : of the Reverend John Mason, M.A. late rector of Water-Stratford, in the County of Bucks, Author of the Songs of Praise to Almighty God. Containing A Variety of devout and useful Sayings, on divers Subjects, digested under proper Heads; Religious Observations; Serious Advice to Youth, Occasional Reflections, &c. and Christian Letters. Recommended by the Rev. I. Watts, D.D. With a preface, giving some account of the author. The fifth edition. By John Mason, A.M.
- London : printed for J. Buckland, at the Buck, in Pater-Noster-Row; and E. Dilly, at the Rose and Crown, in the Poultry, MDCCLXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxiv,60[i.e.160]p. ; 8⁰.
- Devotional literature, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- P.160 misnumbered 60.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T96114.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|