A dissertation on the artificial medicated water baths, partial pumps, vapourous and dry baths, internal and external moist and dry Fumigations, oleous, saponaceous, spirituous and dry Frictions; together with a description of the apparatus, erected in Panton-Square, Hay-Market, At the Solicitation of many of the Faculty, Nobility and Gentry, for the Purpose of preparing and applying them. With an Account of their Nature and Efficacy in the Cure of most Disorders incident to the human Body, supported by the Opinions of the most eminent Physicians, both Ancient and Modern; To which are added, many well authenticated cases of cures performed on Persons of Credit and Reputation. The second edition. By R. Dominiceti, M. D. Noble of the Holy Roman Empire, of the most August House of Austria, and of the most Serene Republic of Venice, on Terra Firma [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author, and sold by W. Nicoll, No. 51, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and by all other booksellers in London and Westminster, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,ii,,xvi,144p. ; 8⁰.
- Hydrotherapy -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'A description of the apparatus ..' was first published in 1779.
Price from imprint: price 2s. and 6d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T96465.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|