An address to the public: setting forth, amongst other things, a case of unlawful imprisonment; and introductory to an essay which will be shortly published, intitled, Thoughts on the several regulations necessary to the appointment of an advocate-general [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author; and sold by J. Bew, N
o. 28, in Pater-Noster-Row, 1775.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,6-21,p. ; 4⁰.
- Lawyers -- Taxation -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: P. Mawhood.
At bottom of title page: (price One Shilling.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T96574.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|