The lord's-Day evening entertainment, [electronic resource] : containing fifty-two practical discourses on the most serious and important subjects in divinity, intended for the use of families. In four volumes. By John Mason, A.M. ... .
- London : printed for J. Buckland, in Pater-Noster Row; and J. Waugh, at the Turk's-Head in Lombard-Street, MDCCLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4v. ; 8⁰.
- Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Dissenters, Religious -- Enghland -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a list of subscribers in vol.4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T96579.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|