The French constitution; as finally decreed by the National Assembly, and accepted by the King. ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Constitution. 1791. English
- London : printed for G. G. J. and J. Robinson, Pater-noster-row; W. and A. Lee, Lewes; M. Falkner, Manchester; and S. Woolmer, Exeter, MDCCXCII 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
15-96p. ; 8⁰.
- Church and state -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
France -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In: 'The French constitution; with remarks on some of its principal articles .. ' by Benjamin Flower.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T96592.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|