The reports of the resolutions of the court on divers exceptions taken to pleadings, and other matters in law ; arising (for the most part) in the Court of Common Pleas, between the 34th year of King Charles II. and the 2d year of ... Queen Anne. ... Printed in French by Si Edward Latwyche, ... Now faithfully translated into English : ... In two volumes [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Reports. 1682-1704
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by Eliz. Nutt, and R. Gosling, assigns of Edw. Sayer; for J. Walthoe, and T. Ward, 1718.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
2v.(,711,p.) ; 8⁰.
- Pleading -- Great Britain.
Law reports, digests, etc. -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A translation of Lutwyche's 'Un livre des entries'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T97029.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|