Poems on several occasions. [electronic resource] : Together with The song of the three children paraphras'd. By the Lady Chudleigh.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for Bernard Lintott, at the Cross Keys between the two Temple Gates: and sold by Charles Rivington, at the Bible and Crown near the Chapter House in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1713.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,126,,75,; xxix,p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of the 1709 edition with a new titlepage, and with 'The ladies defence:' by Lady Chudleigh, London, 1709, with separate titlepage, pagination and register.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T97277.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|