The soliloquies of the glorious doctor, Saint Augustine [electronic resource] : being the secret discourses and conferences of his soul with God.
- Dublin : printed for John Lamb, Bookseller, in Winetavern-Street, near Christ-Church, MDCCXLVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
143,p. ; 18⁰.
- Ethics -- Early works to 1800.
Spiritual life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Not in fact by Augustine, but attributed to him.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T97726.
- Augustine, Saint, Bishop of Hippo.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|