A letter to the Reverend Dr. Lowth, prebendary of Durham; in vindication of the conduct of the fellows of New College in Oxford, in their late election of a warden of Winchester [electronic resource].
- London : printed for R. Baldwin, at the Rose in Pater-Noster Row, MDCCLVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
62,p. ; 8⁰.
- Purnell, John.
Hoadly, Benjamin, 1676-1761.
Golding, Christopher, b. 1710?.
New College (University of Oxford).
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: O. W.; attributed to John Bridle.
With a final errata leaf.
Pagination as such: another issue has a postscript.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T97965.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|