Practical husbandry, [electronic resource] : or, the art of farming, with a certainty of gain: as practised by judicious farmers in this country. The Result of Experience and Long Observation. By Dr. John Trusler, of Cobham, Surry. In this Work is contained all the Knowledge necessary in the plain Business of Farming, unincumbered with Theory, Speculation, or Experimental Enquiry; also, a Number of Estimates of the Expences and Profits of different Crops in the common Way, taken from Minutes kept: and a Variety of useful Remarks, not to be met with in any Books of Agriculture. Together with Directions for Measuring Timber.
- The third edition.
- London : printed for the author; at the Literary-Press, No. 62, Wardour-Street, Soho, M.DCC.LXXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,162,p. ; 8⁰.
- Agriculture -- England -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final leaf of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T98026.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|