Thoughts on the times, but chiefly on the profligacy of our women, and it's causes. [electronic resource] : Addressed to every parent - husband - and modest woman in the three kingdoms. In Two Parts. Shewing First-The Danger of Public Incontinence --- the Absurdity of Our Female Education --- the Folly, and Bad Tendency of a Fashionable Life-And the Evils that Arise from French Refinement-And Secondly How Seldom Men-Midwives are Necessary --- that their Practice is Dangerous --- that it is Repugnant to Modesty-Tends to Destroy the Peace of Families, and Endanger Virtue.
- London : printed; and sold by C. Parker, No. 93, New Bond-Street; and J. Bew, No. 28, Paternoster-Row, MDCCLXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
v,,4-200p. ; 16⁰.
- Women -- Social and moral questions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Francis Foster.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T98265.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|