The æsculapian labyrinth explored [electronic resource] : or, medical mystery illustrated. In a series of instructions to young physicians Surgeons, Accouchers, Apothecaries, Druggists, and Practitioners of Every Denomination, in Town and Country. Interspersed with a Variety of Risible Anecdotes Affecting the Faculty. Inscribed to the College of Wigs, By Gregory Glyster, an old practitioner.
- London : printed for G. Kearsley, No. 46, Fleet-Street, MDCCLXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,ii,75,p. ; 4⁰.
- Pharmacists -- Early works to 1800.
Physicians -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Gregory Glyster = William Taplin.
Price from imprint: price Three Shillings and Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T98301.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|